Do guys like girls who wear glasses? Well, you may not know, but this question comes to the mind of every teenage girl who wears glasses.
Normally, no one likes to have permanent glasses on them because it hides the beauty of the eyes, but if the eyes are weak, it becomes a must, no one can wear contact lenses all the time.
Now, let’s come to the topic, in this post, I’ll be sharing the information you’re here for, which is “do guys like girls who wear glasses?” Read the entire post because you’re gonna learn a lot today.
Do Guys Like Girls Who Wear Glasses/Specs?
There is no straightforward answer to this, however, most guys do find girls with specs cute because they appear innocent, polite, and kind.
In fact, I had a crush on a girl who used to wear glasses. She used to look fabulous in those blue glasses.
But remember, not every girl appears adorable in glasses, it depends on the person too. If the glasses aren’t fitting the face or they are way too thick, or the shape isn’t right, the person may look unattractive.
You should have an idea of what type of glasses would look good on you. I’ll share the information about what type of glass you should select but for more info, you can read blog posts about it or watch Youtube videos about how to select a perfect glass for you. Make sure to do your research before going for any glasses.
Wearing zero power glasses has become a trend now, if you’re also about to order those zero power glasses just for fashion, think twice, and select the right shape and size.
Also, zero power glasses might hurt your eyes if you wear them for a long period of time.
Do Guys Notice Glasses In First Meeting?
Yes, of course, we do. We also check whether they are permanent or not. I think, not only guys but girls also notice eyeglasses. You don’t have to be ashamed of wearing specs, it’s quite common.
How To Select Perfect Specs For Yourself
As I said, selecting perfect specs for yourself is really important, the below points will help you decide what type of glasses you should go for.
Find Out Your Face Shape
The shape of your face determines which type/size of specs you should go for. Without knowing your face shape, it’s quite hard to select the perfect glasses for yourself, you may end up wasting your money, so make sure to check what face type you have.
- Round Face: Glasses frames that are square or rectangular tend to be wider than a round face. This quality can improve your face by making it seem slimmer and longer, adding balance to your round features.
Frames to Avoid: Rimless frames, round frames, and small frames will highlight the roundness, making your round face appear even rounder.
- Oval Face: Frames that fit an oval face have a strong bridge, are wider than the widest part of the face, and are geometric in shape.
Frames to Avoid: Eyeglasses that are too large and cover up more than half of your face will throw off the natural symmetry and balance of the oval face.
- Square Face: Eyeglasses that ease the angularity and sit high on the bridge of the nose look most suitable on square faces. Oval or round eyeglasses will balance and add a slimmer appearance to the angles of a square face.
Frames to Avoid: Angular and boxy eyeglass frames will point and draw attention to your angular features, making a square face seem bulky.
- Diamond Face: Play up a narrow forehead and chin with specs frames that sweep up or are broader than the cheekbones, like cat eyeglasses and oval frames. These frames will highlight your cheekbones and delicate features.
Frames to Avoid: Boxy and narrow frames will emphasize the width of your cheeks, drawing attention to your narrow parts rather than enhancing them.
- Heart-Shaped Face: Frames that balance the broadness of the forehead with the narrowness of the chin are perfect. Eyeglasses with low-set temples and bottom heavy frame lines will add width to that narrower region of your face. Round eyeglasses or square eyeglasses with curved borders will help attract attention away from a broad, high forehead.
Frames to Avoid: Steer clear of any style or color of frames that attract attention to the forehead. This includes frames with decorative temples or colored tops.
What Color Glasses Should I Select
There are three things to consider before purchasing a spec.
- Select Specs That Are Matching Your Eye Color
- Matching Your Hair Color
- Matching Your Skin Tone
- Brown Eyes
Brown eyes can be cool or warm in tone, relying on how dark they are. However, most brown eyes pair nicely with warmer tones such as tortoiseshells, golds, and greens. Deep greens and grays pair excellently with hazel eyes.
- Blue Eyes
What color glasses for blue eyes? Well, blue eyes pair nicely with blue and gray tones and contrast with rich browns and tortoiseshell designs. Blue eyes glasses are always amazing either way.
- Green Eyes
Ultimately, what color glasses bring out green eyes? This color pairs nicely with earthy brown and gold tones, and contrasts well with pink or purple-colored glasses.
For more information, check out the guide by Eyebuydirect.com, they have explained it quite well.
I hope you liked this post, if you do then do not forget to come back whenever you have time. Remember this website ” Truly Sigma” (trulysigma.com).